Deso is a private business club based on powerful network around Deso community. The Company acts respectfully towards the users and respects their privacy. The terms in this chapter detail and describe the confidentiality policy of the Company and the manner in which the Company makes use of the information delivered to it by the users or the data it collects, how we use the information, how we share it with third parties, what are your rights regarding your personal information, how you can retain your personal information, what are the security manners we take, as detailed below.
To provide you with Deso services, we must collect and process information about you, as described below.
The processing and collection of personal data are governed by the Israeli law and whenever you provide us such information, we will only use your information in line with all applicable data protection laws. At all times you are in control of your information, and you can withdraw Your consent to provide your information to us.
Collection of Information
During your use of Deso , the Company may collect and keep information about you in two ways:
1. Information delivered directly by you – A necessary information which is needed to create your account and profile – such as your name, your email address, your phone number .
Some of the details above are necessary to create your account and use the services, without providing those details, you won’t be able to use the platform.
Some of the details, you are not obligated to deliver; however, please note that without providing the details required, your activity will be limited. In any case, we will point out for you which information is optional and which information is needed.
2. Information on the basis of your use – we collect and process information about how you use Deso and the actions you take, such as your surfing preferences, information on subjects which interest you, pages you have visited, clicks, other users that you engage with and the communication with them, frequency and duration of your activities. This information does not identify you.
How do we use the information?
With accordance to your consent, we use the information for the following purposes:
1. Contact you – we use your name and email to contact you, send you our newsletters, notify you about new updates, improvements and features. We also may use your contact details for marketing purposes.
It is clarified that at any stage you will have the ability to opt out of receiving mails from us by contacting us and/or by clicking on a link available on the mail sent to you.
2. Enabling convenient and efficient use and providing you the Deso services.
3. Improve and enrich existing services and content;
4. Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
5. Analysis of data – on the users (for example – clicks, time on site, views) for tracking user browsing preferences, tracking users’ actions to learn how users use our services and interact with our services, statistical analyses (which do not identify the users personally) and measurement to understand better the user’s activities, to improve and enrich our services and for testing and researches.
6. Give technical support
7. Keep safety and illegal use in our platform.
8. Enforce the company Terms;
1. Upon Your consent, we may use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities while using Deso to improve and personalize your online experience including using cookies to Your device. Please note that some of the cookies we use are necessary for using Deso and some cookies are used to provide features of third parties.
2. Modern web browsers include the possibility of avoiding receiving cookies by changing the settings of the browser. Please note that if you choose to disable some or all of the cookies, we cannot guarantee the proper performance and use of the Deso and some features may not function properly.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
1. You have the following rights:
2. To exercise your rights above, please contact us at the following contact details:
3. It should be clarified that nothing written here derogates from the right of the Company to keep the information which you have asked to have deleted when it is authorized to do so by law.
Retaining Your Information
1. Information shared with others
We will share your information and connect you with other members of Deso , for example – with potential investors and clients , subject to your consent only.Transferring Your Information to Third Parties
2. Links Of thirds Parties
1. We appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
2. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore we do not warrant that our services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the platform, although we will contact you upon a breach of your data security with accordance to any applicable law.
3. We inspect, from time to time, the data security of our platform and perform modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the platform’s security. Nonetheless, we will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to you due to exposure of your information by an unauthorized access to the Operator’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by the Operator.