TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Deso is a platform for connecting between companies and investors or potential customers and helps you as Deso member, to enrich your opportunities (“Deso” or “the platform”, “the services”).
- For the sake of convenience, the provisions of the Terms of Service have been written in the masculine but are intended for both genders.
How to use Deso
- Before making use of Deso, you will be required to fill out the necessary details concerning yourself and the company you are registering to Deso platform. You declare that all the information you are providing is full, correct, precise, accurate and reliable. You undertake to update these details if any changes take place in them. The use of the identity of another person or the transmission of false details constitutes a criminal offense. Legal criminal and/or civil measures may be taken against a user who has transmitted false details, and he alone will be responsible for any damage caused to the Company and/or any third party whatsoever in connection with this.
- In order for you to be able to make use of Deso, you must create a user account with a password. It is strictly prohibited to permit any other body, other than you or other permitted person from the company you are presenting, to make use of your account or to share and/or divide the services with other parties, except with the advance written consent from us.
- You undertake not to upload any software and/or computer code and/or applications and/or viruses, etc. on the website.
- You are not allowed to collect or use any data from our platform without our prior permission.
- You undertake that you will post only legal content and that you will avoid posting content containing, among other things, insults, slander against a person or content which harms his privacy or reputation, threats, libel, defamation, content which encourages a criminal act and/or act of terror, pornographic or sexual content, content which harms copyrights and/or proprietary rights of others, content with a promotional character, content which could mislead the public, content which identifies other persons without them have given their consent to this.
- You will always be able to delete your account in Deso. Instead, if you don’t wish to erase your account and prefer to postpone your activity temporarily – you can easily de-activate your account.
Suspending or disabling your account
- All intellectual property rights and copyrights in Deso and all the content and material found therein including, but not limited to, software, applications, computer code, technological tools, graphic design, texts, music, sound, trademarks and all other material included in Deso, other than on websites connected by links, are owned by the Company and protected by copyright.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the permitted use of Deso by you does not grant you any rights whatsoever in the platform or in the material found therein and/or harm the intellectual property rights granted to the Company or to third parties.
- It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, publish, show in public, change, deliver to a third party or make any other use, commercial or non commercial, of any part of the platform, or to take any action which could harm the intellectual property of the Company or of third parties, except with the advance, written, explicit consent of the Company and/or the owner, as the case may be.
- You declare that all the materials uploaded to your company’s account does not violate any third parties IP rights.
- The platform and our services are provided to you “as- is”. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the platform is in line with your requirements and that the platform, the services and the content found therein will be available, accurate and accessible at all times or protected from hacking, illegal intrusion, damage, malfunction or failure, malfunction, virus- free, disruption or disturbance in the connection.
- We undertake to devote our best efforts, abilities, skills, tools, experience and knowledge for the performance of our services. However, you understand and agree that, using Deso services does not grantee any success, revenues or results of any kind.
- We do not control, examine or verify the correctness and reliability of the content posted and uploaded by the users and can not obligate to censor or supervise it in any manner whatsoever.Therefore, the reliance of you upon content posted by other users is at your sole discretion and responsibility.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither the Company nor anyone acting on its behalf, will bear any responsibility in connection with any inaccuracy, incorrectness, imprecision, etc. of the content and the information presented by the users in the platform, nor will they bear any responsibility for a breach of a representation and/or undertaking and/or declaration, etc. of any of the users or any other information provided at the platform.
- Deso helps you to enrich your network and connect you with potential investors or clients. However, these investors and potential customers are not acting on behalf of Deso and we do not have any control on the potential investors or clients act. To the extent permitted by law, the Company nor anyone acting on its behalf, will not bear responsibility for damages and/or loss and/or deprivation caused to a user or his property or any other damage caused to a user in the platform as a result of or in connection with using our platform or in connection with connecting our network – investors or clients, and/or content presented by other users in the platform.
Fee and Cancellation
- Using Deso platform entail 6 months subscription fee (“the fee”).
- The company reserves the right to update the rates and the components of offered subscription plans periodically, at its exclusive discretion. The company will inform users of its intention to change subscription rates via an email.
- Please notice that once registering to the Deso, you can not make any refunds or cancellation.
- By purchasing the subscription, you declare that you are the owner of the credit card used in the purchase and that you are lawfully authorized to perform the said purchase.
- After the subscription purchase is made, we will verify the credit card details. Upon the charging of the card, we will notify you by email at the address they provided when registering for Deso. The subscription will enter into force on the day of the credit card company’s approval of the transaction.
- In case of a clerical error in the subscription fee rates published on the website, the company retains the right to cancel a user’s purchase of the subscription retroactively.
- The company is willing to give its users technical support but won’t be under obligation to provide full support or maintenance at all times and the company, under its sole discretion might limit or cancel the support.
Law and Jurisdiction
- Only the laws of the State of Israel will apply to the Terms of Service.
For any questions or issues , you are welcome to contact us.